Saturday, July 11, 2009

Round & Round I Go!


Things really aren't as bad as I first thought here. Mom has settled in & doesn't seem to be doing so much around the house as she was all week long. There still is loud noises coming from downstairs but its slowly teetering off to be virtually nothing, I hope mom will let me go downstairs soon! Well...maybe after I am brave enough to leave my "Disney Land" and explore the outside world again...

Mom has been giving me millet several times throughout the day, I love millet! I'm still wary of her though...I think she is up to something! She keeps playing with my toys in my cage...she really is so silly! Why on earth is she playing with them? Oh well...its not like I want anything to do with them apart from my magic mirror...well, I like to run on my wheel too. Mom says it is good for "exercise" and that its almost like her treadmill....whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment