Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time just keeps on ticking!



There is only 8 days left to go! Wow, time really does go by fast!! My "new" Mom picked up my brand new cage today and is very happy with it, she said she'll have it assembled probably a day or two after the move as I am more important then all of her books and stuff! It'll be all nice and clean and shiney by the time I get to inspect it. I think I might be a bit harsh and really make her think she didn't give it a good enough spit shine. Just kidding! I'm sure I will be too entranced with all my new toys, the new smells and the new sounds to really notice if every inch of my cage doesn't glint like my moms car after it gets a good wash =)

Meanwhile back here at home my mom has been super busy! School is now over and her family had a big special graduation. We are all so proud of the little runts! I'm just glad I can still get my snuggle time in between her running about being so busy! Did I mention I like to snuggle? I am cuter then the teddy bear in those commercials though...

No comments:

Post a Comment