Sunday, June 14, 2009

Its so big!


Mommy bought me a cage! It is a used one but is very big & it is shiney!! The lady she is buying it from upgraded the cage size for her bird & is selling the smaller one. She agreed to moms offer of $165 and is tossing in a second smaller "sleep/travel" cage to go with it!! I can't complain much there now can I? Mom will hopefully be picking it up this week & give it a real good cleaning a few times before getting it set up in the new house the 1st week of July. Midori is just so spoiled! I was to have had a smaller Hagen Vision cage that is 24" x 15" x 20 1/2" but instead I get to live in a dome top that is 32" x 23" x 43"! What do you think mom will say if I told her I wasn't too fond of the color? Shhh....don't tell her I prefer green ok?

1 comment:

  1. just dropping by to see the updates here;from the soon to be 1st Mom, to the new Mom to be...Midori will be so spoiled, just the way she should be!!
    and what a wonderful job you have done here on Midori's life..she'll be proud, and happy in her new home...

    ReplyDelete